A well tailored approach to custom teamwear.
- Client provides Swimzi with EPS or PDF file of their logo alongside a design brief and product requirements.
- Bespoke design presentation produced by Swimzi for consideration by client. Client to provide feedback on presentation, any further & final amends re-submitted by Swimzi.
- Client official to sign-off each agreed garment design from final presentation document.
- Swimzi to provide sizing garments for members to try on, if required by client.
- Client to submit final quantities & sizes for production. (Skip to point 11)
OR Online shop opening and closing dates decided by client with guidance from Swimzi.
- Swimzi create Online Club Shop for approval.
- Shop opening communicated with team members via client using a template provided by Swimzi.
- Shop opens and closes to agreed timetable.
- Order summary documents sent to client official for final sign-off.
- On receipt of final sign-off production commences.
- Production manufacturing period.
- Delivery by air shipment to UK.
- Club order collated in our UK warehouse before dispatching direct to members individual addresses or Client advised address.
Please note our office opening times are Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm.
We endeavour to respond within 1-2 working days but at busy times this may be a little longer. Please be assured that we will reply within 7 working days.
If your enquiry is urgent please call us.
Online Contact Form
Let us know if you’re interested and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Let Swimzi help you develop your brand.
We provide a FREE Club Branding service to all Clubs that sign up to Swimzi Club kit.